Friday, November 16, 2007

Shawshank Redemption

My blog title is actually inspired from a movie I saw in class, yes I know it's actually a place in Mexico, but I've never heard of it besides in the movie.

You might have heard of Shawshank Redemption, it stars Tim Robbins and Morgan Freeman and is by far the BEST movie i've EVER seen. And believe me ladies and gents, I've seen quite a few movies in my 16 years on this earth.

Andy Dufresne (Tim Robbins) is an extremely good banker who is sent to prison after his wife, who was having an affair with a golf pro, is found dead doing a little something something with said golf pro. :)

Andy is then sent to Shawshank prison and meets Red (Morgan Freeman). The movie is pretty much Andy's experience in prison, some of them pretty unpleasant. The movie is narrated by Red.

It gives a great outlook of humans and our different actions when presented into situations.

So yeah, check it out even if my synopsis was horrible and unprofessional :(




Fact of the Post: The average Koala lays 6 eggs every 10 days.

Disclaimer: There is a slight chance that I might be lying :)

No comments: